Thursday, June 9, 2011

SPREAD THE WORD - POST ON YOUR BLOG - NEED HELP

Some of you know how much I need a wheelchair van. I've been stuck home for 8 months now, desperately seeking out companies to either donate or assist in getting a wheelchair a van. Unfortunately after you turn 18, there's no more help. My muscles are deteriorating and I've become to weak for all other methods of transportation. I miss my life and have a small idea of getting it back. CONTESTS!

OK so I'm writing to those who want to help me with my master plan. I have 2 contests on the go and both are extremely important. If I win even one of these, I can buy a cheap wheelchair van and GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! So please vote for me lovelies, I need you. ♥ Oh and PLEASE, if you have a blog, spread the word. PRETTY PLEASE! =)

Daily Votes Needed

1. Just Click Vote http://bit.ly/dGZMEs Ends Jul 15
Prize is $5000
Currently in SECOND


2. Just Click Vote http://bit.ly/fqiyFx Ends Jun 22
Prize is 5 Years of Gas
Currently in SECOND



2 comments:

  1. Spreading the word. Do you use twitter? I would use hootsuite and set up daily tweets about your contest asking for everyone to vote for you.
    Good luck I really hope you win!
    Please keep everyone posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your urls with BCVC and earn money from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete