Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Coy Clothes Review

I don't know about you but I love anything that has a kick of humor. Especially when it comes to what I'm wearing. Coy Clothes has some really funny t-shirts that are still classy and look kind of vintage. Lucky for me, I got a chance to review my favorite t-shirt from their online store. I already knew the t-shirt looked awesome before I even opened it. What I didn't know was how unbelievably comfortable and soft the material is. This would be my first shirt to own from them, and believe me, all three ladies in this house want more.

For my review, I chose the "Oh, I do wish he'd shut up" t-shirt. Funny because it applies to the way I think very ofen. Hehe. Here's a couple pictures of my sister wearing it.


Coy Clothes doesn't ONLY sell women's clothing, they sell shirts for women, men and kids. They also have a small selection of funny cards you can send to your friends. Everytime I browse their website, I find something else I want. Make sure you keep updated by liking them on facebook or following their blog. I'm sure you don't want to miss out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment